These samples, designed for individual student or small group use, provide an instructional plan for selected courses and include the following components:
- Why take this course?
- What are the entry-level competencies?
- What are the exit-level competencies?
- What resources may be accessed?
- What assignments/activities must be completed?
- What are the timelines?
- How will the final mark be calculated?
Sample Student Learning Guides have been developed for the following courses in Communication Technology:
- Photography 1
- Photographic Techniques 1
- Audio/Video 1